- Registration: Member - $145.00
- Registration: IECRM Alumni - $145.00
- Registration: Non-Member - $155.00
- OPTIONAL: 2020 NEC Code Book - Non-Member - $99.75
- OPTIONAL: NEC Changes Guide - Non Member - $82.60
- OPTIONAL: 2020 NEC Code Book - Member - $93.75
- OPTIONAL: NEC Changes Guide - Member - $73.75
- OPTIONAL: NEC Tabs for Code Book - Member - $14.32
- OPTIONAL: NEC Tabs for Code Book - Non Member - $15.27
CEU: NEC Changes - Online
THIS SESSION WILL BE PRESENTED ONLINE. Zoom access codes will be sent via email 2 days prior to the webinar.
This is 8-hour CEU will help you understand the newest changes to the 2020 NEC Code.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) publishes an updated version of the NEC® every three years. After incorporating the efforts of the general public and more than 300 volunteer members of code-making panels, the 2020 edition has been released for adoption into local statutes by governmental bodies that have legal jurisdiction over electrical installations.
Article 425, titled Fixed Resistance and Electrode Industrial Process Heating Equipment, provides installation rules for industrial heating equipment not addressed elsewhere in the code.
Article 690 provides installation rules for Large-Scale Photovoltaic (PV) Electrical Power Supply Stations. These systems are privately owned and no smaller than 5000 kW in size.
Article 706, Energy Storage Systems (ESS), accommodates those systems that are intended for short term augmentation of the utility supply during peak consumption times.
Article 710, Stand-Alone Systems, is a small article that addresses any small alternative energy supply systems such as wind machines, photovoltaic systems, or others where other NEC® articles are not sufficient to provide the necessary installation rules.
Article 712, provides for small direct current systems that are being used where security from outside threats are a concern. This new article ensures the systems will provide reliable and safe service in a critical function.