- Registration: Member - $99.00
- Registration: IECRM Alumni - $99.00
- Registration: Non-Member - $124.00
- OPTIONAL: 2020 NEC Tabs - Non-Member - $21.90
- OPTIONAL: NEC Changes Guide - Member/Alumni - $73.75
- OPTIONAL: 2020 NEC Tabs - Member/Alumni - $19.90
- OPTIONAL: 2020 NEC Book - Member/Alumni - $94.00
- OPTIONAL: 2020 NEC Book - Non-Member - $99.00
- OPTIONAL: NEC Changes Guide - Non Member - $82.60
CEU: NEC Changes - Online (4-Hours)
THIS SESSION WILL BE PRESENTED ONLINE. Zoom access codes will be sent via email 2 days prior to the webinar.
Participants will earn 4 continuing education units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
This is 4-hour CEU will help you understand the newest changes to the 2020 NEC Code.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) publishes an updated version of the NEC® every three years. After incorporating the efforts of the general public and more than 300 volunteer members of code-making panels, the 2020 edition has been released for adoption into local statutes by governmental bodies that have legal jurisdiction over electrical installations.
What to bring: Please be sure to bring a calculator and your NFPA 70 Code Book. You are more than welcome to bring a laptop, tablet, smart phone, and pen/pencil and paper in order to take notes. You are welcome to bring something to drink and something to eat as food will not be provided.
Purchased books may be picked up at the IECRM Northglenn offices or shipped to you (shipping fees apply).