- Registration: United Academy On-Demand Registrant - $22.00
N-95 and Other Filtering Facepiece Respirators Awareness for All Industries
In situations where workers might be exposed to airborne infectious disease agents such as the current COVID-19 virus, N-95 and other filtering face piece respirators play an important role in keeping workers safe and healthy. During the N-95 and Other Filtering Face piece Respirators Awareness for All Industries course, students will learn about respirator basics including different types of respirators, specifics about N-95 and other filtering face piece respirators as well as best practices on how to put on, test, take off and otherwise use these respirators.
N-95 and Other Filtering Face piece Respirators Awareness for All Industries helps workers who may need to wear N- 95 and filtering face piece respirators:
- Recall what respirators are
- Identify the different types of respirators
- Describe filtering face piece respirators, specifically the N95
- Identify the proper methods for putting and taking off filtering face piece respirators
- List employer requirements
After completing the course, students will understand the different types of filtering face piece respirators as well as best practices and proper methods for putting and taking them off.
This introductory-level online course is appropriate for all workers and managers, supervisors, and team leaders who may be required to wear filtering face piece respirators. Additional courses that will help deal with infectious diseases include:
- Hand washing and Illness Prevention in the Workplace for All Industries
- OSHA Guidance and Regulations on Viral Exposures and Recording Workplace Exposures for All Industries