11429 Pearl Street
Northglenn, CO 80233 USA
- Registration: Member - $203.10
- Registration: Alumni - $203.10
- Registration: Non-Member - $235.69
CEU: NFPA 70E - Northglenn
This class provides an overview of Article 250 from the NEC, covering line and load side, grounding and bonding.
Students will learn:
- The importance of using accepted definitions of terms applicable to grounding and bonding
- The importance of providing a low-impedance path of proper capacity to ensure the operation of overcurrent protective devices
- The various components of the grounding and bonding system
- Electric shock hazards and the effect of electricity on the human body
IECRM's CEU courses meet the criteria of the Colorado State Electrical Board Rule 9.7, and are approved for Wyoming continuing education, and are approved for New Mexico continuing education. In addition, this course meets the criteria for continuing education re-certification requirements of NABCEP Solar PV Certified Installers.