IECRM Virtual Career Fair
Spark a Career in the Booming Electrical Industry!
Several great electrical contractors, manufacturers, distribution, and supply companies are HIRING NOW across the entire State of Colorado for a variety of in-demand positions including electrical apprentices, drivers, warehouse workers, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity for job seekers, from entry-level to experienced, to:
- Meet one-on-one with employers
- Explore the many different positions available
- Discover opportunities for career advancement
- Learn about becoming an electrical apprentice
Colorado's electrical industry is open and available to everyone including:
- Women & minority populations
- Persons who are justice involved and seeking a second chance
- Veterans & people over 50
- & anyone who is interested in learning the trade and doing the work!
How to attend the Virtual Career Fair:
- JOB SEEKERS: Please follow this link to register and create your PROFILE for the Career Fair.
- EMPLOYERS: Please follow this link to register and create your BOOTH for the Career Fair.
- On the day and time of the event access the emailed link to attend
- Click the following link to see a video of how the virtual Career Fair will work https://youtu.be/3xuKUWyPiQ0
EMPLOYERS: This year, IECRM has partnered with Adams County Workforce & Business Center to offer an event which has a statewide reach. Additionally, through this partnership, all contractor employers, industry partners, and community resource entities will have the opportunity to create a virtual booth where job seekers will come and visit with you during the career fair either through text or video chat. Please visit this link to create your booth by Friday, April 2, 2021.
Join us for a live demo and Q & A session on one of the dates listed below (please create your booth prior to attending the live session and have your questions ready:
This STATEWIDE Career Fair is co-hosted by: