This full-day course covers the principles of commercial estimating. Use take-off forms provided, organize your jobs, learn take-off shorthand and increase profiles on every job.
Estimating Course Content
- Introduction to estimating tools
- Blueprints and specifications
- Setting up the estimate
- The steps to a successful bid
- Job breakdown
- Material and labor costing
- Practice take-off from a blueprint
- Use estimating software to create a bid
- Demo of electronic take-off (digital take-off, no prints, all on-screen)
Class includes a free copy of the following software from Vision InfoSoft:
- Electrical Bid Manager Demo (Electrical Estimating Software)
- Time & Material Billing Demo
- EPIC Pricing Demo (Electronic Price Information for Contractors)
All demos are fully functional for a limited number of entries and time. All classroom materials will be provided to do take-offs.
Dates: Tuesday Juen 20th OR Wednesday, June 21, 2023
8:30 to 3:30 p.m.
IEC Fort Worth/Tarrant County Chapter, 5809 E. Berry St., Fort Worth, TX 76119
Cost: $325 Members / $375 Non-Members
Course Instructor: Brian Hoffelder
Brian Hoffelder is Vision InfoSoft's expert software trainer. He is one of the founders of Vision InfoSoft, provider of estimating, billing, and pricing software for electrical contractors. Brian combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training, and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.
5811 East Berry St.
Fort Worth, TX 76119 USA
- 6-20 Electrical Estimating - Member - $325.00
- 6-20 Estimating Fundamentals - Non Member - $375.00
- 6-21 Estimating Fundamentals - Non Member - $375.00
- 6-21 Electrical Estimating - Member - $325.00